Thursday, January 1, 2009

How I spent my first day of 2009

Great ..... 3 entries in 24 hours ....... am I just talkative or what ....... anyway , this is how I spent my first day in 2009 .......



While KM n friends busy enjoying themselves with the impromptu new year eve party at Bukit Jalil , I followed my family back to my grandparents' place ( the only place where I can go online .... so ironic ) . It's a small town near Kuala Selangor , so no fireworks , no new year eve parties , nothing much in particular ......... zzzzzzzz



I woke up at 11am , watched youtube , msn , read other people's blogs till evening ..... to summarise my day in one word , then it's 'sien' .... to make things worse , viwawa is having some sort of problems ... goodness , I can't even load Wahjong ?!!! To those who don't know what viwawa is , please go and check out http://www.viwawa.com/ ...... it's cooler than Dota , CS , RO ..... If you are playing , please tell me your username , we can mahjong sometime ...... lol .



O ya , one more announcement , apparently KX has started her own blog on the same day as me .... its in my contact list .... feel free to check out ... And you may also wanna check out yee eng's blog . She has a special entry in perfectly-written , grammatically-correct chinese anecdote telling what happened 11 years ago ........ it's hilarious ........ Tq yee eng for reviving such long , alomost lost memory ......

No comments: