Monday, January 5, 2009

Eunice PONTENG ?

Today is the second day of college , yet the most impossible thing has happened .... E***** G** , our smartest student in the March batch , did not show up in college today ... Just so you all know , she has never missed any lesson before this....... seems like this examination is really changing everyone ...

Anyway , I came to college as usual for Physics extra class ... Even though our physics lecturer was kind enough to give free lesson ( he wasn't paid at all as he is a part time staff ) , only one third of the class showed up ..... so much for the 'cohortish' spirit and respect for the lecturer ........ I am really disappointed ....

Well , no big deal ... I'm sure all of these are just pre-examination stress ..... Here , I would like to wish all the A-level students all the best and please don't turn yourself into a nerd .....

' looks who is talking about not being nerdy ...' quoted from ........ anyone who knows me ....

No comments: