Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pre-Examination Stress

Great , tomorrow is the day most of us have all been waiting for .... Good luck to Business Studies and Biology students ..... As many of you know , I ENJOY watching people suffer from the pre-examination stress ( the part when people look as if they will pass out any minute ; and how people struggle to cramp the whole book into their brains at last minute .... ) . I don't want to be mean , the fact is that , I will never have the guts to do this because I won't be as confident if I realize that there are things I don't know .... so I am being a coward all this while ........

Anyway , today I found out that KM is organising a new year trip .... I am very proud of him .... probably he is too free considering his SAM is already completed ..... Anyway , thanks but it really comes down to last minute decision ( family first ) , so I'll tell KM then ...... sorry ..... but Wei Han's place all of you must go because he has been very secretive about his place all this while ...... I wonder what he is trying to hide .......

Today I had the most horrible food during lunch . One of my friends ( K* H** ) put through such misery ... this was how it went .......

K* H** : " Jia Hui , you ok or not ? The Roti Kaya you ordered turned out to be Roti Kosong ....
Why not you try this @#$%^* ( the food ) .... it tastes like potato chip ... "
Me : ( Greedy ) " Sure or not , looks so Indian-ish , I don't Indian herbs de wo ... "
K* H** : " Try la , you won't regret one !!! "
Me : " Ok " ...... ( tasted the @#$%^ ) ...... " OMG !!! " ( forcing the @#$%^ down my throat
and I ordered another cup of Air Limau Ais ) " Are your taste buds OK ? This is
nothing close to a potato , what is it ? It's gross ... "
K* H** : " Ok , ok , it's nice what .... it's @#$% .... "

*** Wanna find out that @#$%^ is ? I'm not gonna tell .... Just go to ' Yusuf and Ali ' near Jalan Tun Sambanthan 3 , third shop from the end corner and order it ..... taste it for yourself .... it's called @#$%^ ...... *****

1 comment:

Eric Flizzow said...

Haha...the way u use...K* H**...tatz the way of blogging n write ppl name...

just leave it 2 ppl 2 guess...haha