Sunday, January 4, 2009

1st Day College Surprises

Finally , after 1 lazy month I had , I could take this opportunity to boost my motivation to start preparing for the exam ...... which will be held in like 3 DAYS !!! Yikes ...... past years are all still as good as new ......


Anyway , coming back to college gave me a few surprises .... Not just seeing people , but their NEW LOOKS !!! Yes .... it's all about the looks in 2009 ...... Let me give you a list of people you should look out for .......


( 1 ) First in the list is definitely ........ KA HUI !!! My goodness ..... only G*D knows what the hair stylist had done to his hair ...... he claimed that when the hair stylist used wax and all it looked really cool ....... but the thing is , kh doesn't use wax ...... nor did he ask the hair stylist how to style his hair ..... so good luck ........ I wish I took a picture of his new look , but I guess all of you just have to see for yourself ....... no offence ...


( 2 ) Second on the menu is Aaron Luke !!! Looks like someone is going from 'coolio' to 'hottie' ..... btw , Aaron , don't worry , I don't have a crush on you ........ Well , the thing all of us should know about the Aaron is the amount of wax he used on his hair ..... only G*D knows how many tonnes of petroleum is needed to manufacture the wax for his hair ........ but now , I guess we can expect the fuel price to drop even further ........


( 3 ) Next , I have to apologise beforehand , I don't mean to back stab my friend , but it's really something we should look out for ...... he is famous for changing hairstyle now and then ( I have seen more outrageous ones ) ........ some people may call it ' LALA ' but it's ok I think ... probably I am immuned to his hairstyle already ...... Who is he ? Well , just so that we stay as friend , I'll do my part .... E*** S*** ........ have fun figuring out ........


I think that's all I have seen today ........ the juniors I haven't seen much , so no comment so far ........ the girls in MCKL are VERY decent ......


So , that's all for today ...... Everyone please enjoy your studies .... for those who are free , please check out www.viwawa.com ...... we can play mahjong ..........

No comments: