Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese New Year

I know I have received this ' No-pictures -blog ' alert ... so I purposely took a few pictures during chinese new year ...... I assume no one is going to give me such alert any time soon .... ( this message is dedicated to K** M** ) ... So , let the pictures speak for themselves .


Ya , ya ... So much for studying ecology and pollution ....
But what can I do , I have a very religious family ...
* Sarcastic *




This is one is my favourite . ANG PAO TIME !!!

My siblings .... Left to right : youngest to eldest .....
A**** L*** , don't even think about my sisters ...



This is the ' Welcoming the God of Wealth ' ceremony which is held
before the Gathering Dinner . Now you know why I am a free-thinker
Religious ceremonies are tedious and are a waste of time ....


I have got more pictures but they are almost the same ... Don't worry , I'll post more pictures in my next post ... ' Sang Wo Part 2 ' .... maybe there might be a video ..... hehe ....














No comments: