Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3rd day , 4th day , 5th day ...... ???

Great . I lost count already ..... It seems like yesterday I was grumbling about how hard Biology 1 was and today is the last day of exam !!! ..... But coincidentally it has to end with Biology 4 .... swt ... While many people have already started their honeymoon yesterday after Physics 4 ( did I forget to mention how $%^&$ hard Physics 4 was ? ) , the Bio students must have burnt their midnight oil for Biology 4 considering the rest of the unit 4 exams were like @#$%%^ . That's it la , can start saving money to retake the papers already , RM4 per day for each paper for 3 months .....

Well , we are still better than the Econs people . Let's just say that they get an extra week to study Econs 4 which will be held on 26 Jan ( Next Monday - Chinese New Year !!! ) ..... Erhem , no offence but your exam arrangement made my sleepless night felt so much better .... Lol ...

Anyway , after exam my classmates and I have planned to eat 'Yee Sang' to celebrate the end of our torturing days at errr ..... well , we haven't come to an agreement yet ( thanks to democracy and the eagerness from everyone to express their ideas ... ) but it will definitely work out .... it has to be or *someone* has got some explanation to do . I am blogging before the exam , so I have no idea what is going to happen tonight .


P.S. :
In case anyone hasn't realised , I have come out with a better way to censor names . J** H** isn't such a good cover after all . Yesterday D***** C***** practically blew all the covers I used in my previous blogs in front of me ..... Is the cover really so lousy ??? So from now on I'll use *someone* to protect myself from being sued for defamation ... Many of my friends are taking law and are very good at it , so I have got to step up as well ...

That's all for the exam season .... Yeah , and by the way , this Friday's trip to #$%%&^ has been cancelled ( thanks to M*** J*** S****** , E***** G** , H*** K** K*** , D***** C***** ...... too many people with all sorts of excuses ...... balik kampung , leg injury , meeting ..... haih ..... so I purposely use bad covers to make them feel a bit guilty ... ) . But I have not given up because I'll go with D**** N********* ( a beautiful young lady ok ) .... only both of us and we are so going to enjoy ourselves ... Haha ..

* GOOD LUCK IN BIOLOGY 4 AND ECONS 4 !!! *

No comments: