Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sang Wo Part 2

So , as promised , Sang Wo Part 2 !!! .......

After Biology 4 exam , we went to Gossip Cafe near our college ... It's sort of new but the restaurant offers us a place to gossip ( with a cheap price ) .... It has become a hang out spot for us ...If anyone comes to MCKL next time , tell me , I'll bring you there . You won't regret it , I promised . ( Terms and conditions apply ) .....

GOSSIP CAFE
Address : Lot *** , Jalan Tun S*********n , 5**** , Kua** Lum*** .
Telephone : 019-*******

* The censoring is to protect the owner of the cafe from any disclaimer .... more importantly , I am not paid , why should I advertise for them ?

* Terms and conditions : Only one . The newcomer who is brought to the cafe MUST buy L** J** H** a tiny little small meal ( including set lunch , 3 peach tea , fruits , ice-cream and some cookies to bring home ) ....

Overall , it was super fun to crash the restaurant . I hope we were not blacklisted after this . Who said MCKL got no college life ?!
By the way , it took me so long to get this video on that night ... So .... Enjoy !!!

P.S : Anyone who has seen the video please try not to contact the stars in it , especially E***** G** ... Thank you . Sorry for the bad video quality .... 2.0 mega pixel only ... I would have changed it last year after Treasure Hunt but thanks to SOMEONE now I am still stuck with my old handphone ...


Group photo : With D***** C*****
* Sorry for the bad Resolution *


Group photo : Without D***** C*****




" Lou a ! Gong Hei Fat Choi !
Qing Chun Mei Lai !
Faster get Girl/Boyfriend
Most importantly , 4As !!! "





Lou Sang has never been so dramatic











No comments: