Monday, February 1, 2010

Satisfied ...

I was so satisfied yesterday ... like all my unfulfilled desires were thrown to me all at once ... Please don't get the wrong idea here ok ?Yesterday I had a very very nice Japanese buffet in SINGAPORE !!! Talking about saving huh ... I think it was quite reasonable , even when I have converted to Ringgit the price is almost like Tenji's price .... not to mention the restaurant is in SINGAPORE !!! I had my first taste of durian in like 6 months ... even though it was just Durian paste dessert and Durian ice-cream, I was over pampered by indulgence .... come to think of it ... Malaysian durian still nicer....

I always had this craving for Japanese buffet .... every now and then. I think right now my girlfriend and Wei Han probably can't put up with my obsession any longer ....

I haven't had such full meal in like forever .. probably gained a few pounds as I speak ... Only 1 complaint, the salmon wasn't really fresh .... so was the oyster ... The few of of us just sat there and ate and talked until the restaurant closed ..... so worth it .... we practically developed a second stomach just to accommodate the extra food we took in.... typically Malaysian mentality ... " Malaysia Boleh ! " ..lol

Come to think about it, tomorrow is our 3rd week anniversary already ... and look who's counting ( HINT HINT L** S** Z**** ... ) ...We are still surviving .....

No comments: