Wednesday, February 3, 2010

17-25,25-17,17-25

THIS IS NOT THE LOTTERY NUMBER OR WHATSOEVER .....

It is our hall volleyball team's score against another hall's team. Well, as you can see, we LOST .... but our opponent was last year's runner up... so it was sort of expected ... but didn't know why suddenly our team became very geng .... managed to put up a reasonable fight .... well ... I won't be touching volleyball until next semester ..... no more exhausted days, twisted wrist etc ....

PS : What I did was only sitting on the bench and cheering ... :( ...

PPS : Today I saw a weighing machine at SRC ( Sports & Recreational Centre .. in NTU ) ... I couldn't resist it. And when I stepped on it ..... "OMG !!!!!!!!" ..... I gained like * kgs ( notice it is plural )... almost a miracle .... my first weight gain in Singapore .... I think I have been fed too well lately ..lol

PPPS : I now have 9 pots of plants in my room ( souvenirs from my project ) ... my roommate hasn't asked anything ... probably thinking they were my science project of something ....

" Do Mother Nature a favour. Adopt a Plant. " - Earthlink EAC 2010 -

No comments: