Thursday, February 25, 2010

veintiun horas en la clase espanol

LOL ... that means '21 hours in Spanish class' ... ( not sure about the grammar though ... ). Finally, after 21 hours of clueless lessons, today my tutor taught us about verb conjugation (which is one of the most important components of Spanish grammar), everything starts to make sense now ... I have to say, coping with new sets of rules are quite difficult, but I LOVE Spanish so much I think I am going to keep going.
' ¡Quiero el lengua Espanol! ' ( I love the Spanish language! )

Besides, there are other benefits learning Spanish, the best is this :



Si, ¡¡¡es Primero Mexico's Next Top Model !!!

This only means one thing. I finished watching Britain Next Top Model ( all FIVE cycles !!!) ... now I have to resort to Mexico's Next Top Model ... while waiting for next ANTM in March. Unfortunately, I could only find ONE video with English subtitles .... and I can only pick up a few words here and there ... so basically I have no idea what is going on without the subtitles ... haih ... As you can see, Mexican girls are really HOT ... look at the semi-finalists I can see so many good looking ones ...

Chicas de Mexica son muy bonito!'
( Girls from Mexico are very pretty!)
PS : Currently my vocabulary is very limited ... I'm sure there are grammatical errors here and there ...

Alright, enough about Spanish, next week is my recess week. However I am not going back to Malaysia as there are still 2 mid terms and 2 assignments due after the break. Better get started. Unlike Wei Han who gets to spend precious time with yt .... To help me make it through such tough time, I have booked the music room for EIGHT HOURS ( ie OCHO HORAS !!!) ... thanks to my friend's generosity in giving her piano time to me. And also my WORK ... which I am still enjoying .... not to mention the little extra income to help me out with my poor life ..lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that exact model. The prices for the boots are about 310 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?