Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Madeline Zima

I'll have my Chemistry mid term exam tomorrow. What am I doing now ? The usual ...... NOTHING .... I needed something to take my mind off, so I downloaded 'The Collector" 2009 and watched it ... I have to say, I like this thriller a lot ... especially how the killer tortured the victims ... ( Don't worry, 我吾读书读到烧坏脑... still quite sober ... )


I saw something more interesting. Madeline Zima. She was the one the main characters in The Nanny (which I doubt many people know about) .... Weirder still .... there was a 'hot' scene in the movie and it felt kind of wrong watching it ....lol ... considering the last time I saw her she was 9.... Anyway, here are some pictures of her ...

Madeline Zima (as Gracie in The Nanny). She starred in this show since she was 6.

Madeline Zima in The Collector.


Before _____________ After


I personally rate this movie 9.5 ... the only flaw I think was the lack of introduction of the victims, and thus there was less sympathy when they were brutally killed ... Graphic and storyline were fantastic ... For Thriller/Horror fans, I really recommend this movie ...

No comments: