Saturday, February 20, 2010

Volleyball

Somebody has given me Dead Blog Alert ( someone very important ), so I'll post something really random .... considering I have nothing much to post already ... life is boring as it can get in Singapore .... btw, mid term is coming ... :(

So, moving on to what I am gonna talk about today .... well, actually not much to talk about .... just a bunch of guys trying to prevent a pathetic ball from dropping on their own compound ... lol ... ya, this is volleyball ...


Our captain, Javier. Star star star player ... damn good ... Year 1 only ...
Blocking formation ...

Scolding time ...lol ... no la ... Coach giving advice ...


Lost already also need to shake hand all ... sportsmanship ma ...

Hall 7 Male Volleyball Team .... thanks for all the support from you all ...
Jorn, Ming Xiao, Yu Cheng, Glen, Coach
Wai Lun, ME, Tech Chong, Kenneth, Javier
Chun Yi, Meng Heng, Keng Kok

Volleyball has made my first semester more fulfilling ... not to mention the crazy amount of sweat I lost ... now can rest up a bit before I lose weight again next semester ... : )

No comments: