Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 weeks Anniversary

In a blink of an eye ( 瞻下眼) it has already been 2 weeks .... I have to say our relationship is developing quite slowly .... maybe a little too slowly ....lol .... guess we were so busy with other activities after all .... but we already saw this coming before we started this semester .... One thing I have to say is that she really made an effort to spend time with me .... I am NOT BLIND ... some of the things you did I can see .... just keeping my gratitude to myself ...

I think I brought a joke little bit too far today .... I think she is giving me silent treatment ... the most 绝 punishment ... haih .... Blame the mouth la .... hope she forgives me soon ...lol

Enough about her, my event is going to be held next MONDAY and TUESDAY !!! Lately everyone seemed really on fire ... yesterday we stayed up to 1am for our event and I didn't know how on Earth we can all get things done within such short amount of time .... and our Chairperson 好识做人 ... belanja us McDonald's after our meeting ....

Working has never been better. My 'kepo' personality definitely made it a good place to work ... I eavesdropped on the professors' personal kepo stuff .... no stress at all .... plus I got to use some of the time for revision .... never found a better job than this .

Espanol is getting more interesting .... starting to learn how to read out loud Spanish words .. every time I say 'ge- or gi-' my phlegm always feels like coming out of my throat .... 'rrrrrrrrrr' was the best ... my tongue can literally flutter faster than a snake ........can't wait to get better at this and start speaking to people in Espanol .

Study wise, since I went easy on my Academic Units this semester ( thanks to exemption ), I prety much coping with it well despite all the things that are going on simultaneously.

Got a new room mate. A temporary one of course, may be here for almost a month. But I realise a big packet of cigarettes on his table. and it has been torn open .... Doesn't sound good huh ? ... Good thing is ... he doesn't smell after-smoke so far .. but I am yet to gather my guts to confront him ... Hoping for a NORMAL room mate kononnya ...

Volleyball was okay. My team members ( all Singaporeans ) are being very supportive towards everyone, even though it is giving me muscle ache for at least 3 days every week. The endorphin boost was worth it.

I am still keeping my 1 week 2 hours grand piano session so far. Simply because I need it. Working on Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata First and Second Movement ... I can actually hear Celeste saying " What la ?! These 2 movements Grade 6 standard only ... sight read also can ...." . while I am typing this ... Well , I am still struggling to memorise the first movement. Chords are too similar and the progressions are quite confusing ... Hopefully with my short term memory loss I can get it done by July 2010 ....

OK ... you technically know how my life in NTU is going now ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a reduction to seek out someone who really is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know the way to convey an issue to light and make it important. Extra folks must read this and understand this side of the story. I cant imagine youre no more fashionable because you undoubtedly have the gift. [url=http://youname.ru/user/JopjaSt/]Грибоедова[/url] [url=http://youname.ru/user/JopjaSt/]Анисия[/url] [url=http://ideasproyectos.penalolen.cl/viewtopic.php?pid=1182350#p1182350]ЕР предлагает пьяных водителей лишать прав пожизненно.[/url]