Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3rd week anniversary

Today I am really really relieved and having a great day .... Not only have my committee completed our project ( the one which I am counting on to allow me to stay in my hall for the next semester ... ), I think it went so well we got sponsorsing agents coming down to NTU to offer their sponsorship for our next year's event .... I can still remember couple of weeks ago I was disappointed with our committee for taking things too easily ... but things just started to come together lately .... Couldn't have wished for more .... plus I adopted a few pots of plants .... 3 mothers and 1 daughter ...

3rd week already we have been together ... i just read her blog and noticed that she is not coping too well .... worse of all, I didn't know it from her mouth ... guess I was too busy with this project for the past few weeks .... I'll try to spend more time with her ....lol

Another week then we'll have ONE month anniversary .... wa .... like some sort of great achievement like that ... lol ... hope we get there ...

No comments: