Friday, February 5, 2010

How to lose Half a KG in 30 minutes?

Yup. I conducted the experiment myself, and it worked. Just go to the nearest hospital, grab your IC and register.





FOR A BLOOD DONATION !!!!


Yup. That's right. And people thought losing weight was difficult ... lol ... best thing of all ... I actually managed to gain enough weight in Singapore to donate 1 pine ( 450cc ) of blood ....... Last time ( in mckl ) I could only do 300cc ..... Only good thing about gaining weight ....

It was actually quite fun .... After I donated my blood, they provided us with very good meal ( eg Milo, apple juice, waffle biscuits which were amazing etc ... ) ... I ate so much as if they were my reward for donating my blood ... I even saw some donors 'da pao' the milo .. =_= ..... Shame on them .... ( PS : I wasn't one of them ok ... )

The nurses here are really really awesome. Not only physically ....lol .... but their politeness was commendable .... I perhaps may have a slight chance of reconsidering donating blood during the next blood drive .....

The aftermath was terrible though. Right after this, I went for dinner with few of my friends. I ate so much ( I even took half of my girlfriend's rice ... no wonder she is getting thinner .... ) that I bet all the weight loss probably didn't count at all ...

LOL ... but it felt great. A small wound on my hand could possibly save 3 lives .... think about that ... it is worth it .... : )

No comments: