Monday, January 11, 2010

First day at work

Today my work officially started ... and this job is actually what I have been dreaming to become all along ... an OFFICE BOY !!!!

I was given a 3-hours slot today ..... 3 x 7 = 21 .... means can eat 4 McD meals ady ... wa ... but must keep reminding myself the money cant spent ... need to go for exchange programme ... we'll see how far can I hold myself together before I spend the money ... lol

Basically my job is at the receptionist desk. Pick up the phoce ... get the mails .. help my superiors to post their mails ... do photostating ... filling .... yawn ... boring ... filling alone took me 2.5 hours today .... guess what ? I overheard they are gonna do a filling maintenance soon .. means MORE WORK !!! ... hopefully it kena other people's time slot ... lol

One good thing is when there is nothing to do, I can check emails and even study .... hopefully my performance is good enough to keep this job till year 4 ...

Fingers crossed. Wish me luck.

No comments: