Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Screwed up ...

Lately everything just doesn't seem to go well ... sad ...

1. Yesterday's volleyball practice was a mess. I lost control over the ball ... I think our coach's throat almost fell out of his mouth .... When we split into small groups and played against each other , again I caused my team to lose .... we ended up doing 50 push ups as punishment .... yesterday I was drained off every bit of energy left in me ... today was worse ... my arms and thighs were giving me a tough time ... I won't count on tomorrow getting any better anyway ...

2. My club event will start in 2 weeks time. So much to be done. Some of the committee members aren't as committed as I hoped .... ( maybe I am comparing with Leo Camp ... ) .... I was at the edge of giving up but thanks to my girlfriend I think I am going to start picking up the slack ...lol ... still got hope I think .... But there is a price, Zhi Mei and Suet Yee are coming to Singapore this weekend and I don't think I can spend much time with them ... So pai seh .... Never mind , I send Wei Han as my replacement ...lol

3. Studies wise wasn't so bad .... still can catch up so far BUT my laziness is coming back to haunt me .... everyday computer games or Britain Next Top Model only ( still waiting for ANTM ... ) .... sad ...

4. She asked me a question today and I think I answered very poorly .... I give myself a C .... maybe a C+ la ....there is so much I need to learn about girls ...... sad ..... :(

Surprisingly , I kind of like my job .... it is as a receptionist of course ... 50% of the time I will just sit at the counter studying ..... at least I couldn't go MSN or anything so absolutely 100% attention ...Lecturers pass by all the time . I usually just catch them and settle my doubts there ... pretty convenient huh ? I guess this job benefits me more than I thought .... Plus since most of my colleagues including the permanent staffs there are female , they are so 'kepo' ... joking around all the time ... totally not what I expected in an office ... at least the office is now a better place to work ...

Thank goodness I had more free time today. 2 hours with the grand piano worked like a miracle ....I am finally using piano for good ...lol ...

Tomorrow is going to be a long day ... 6.5 hours of class with a handicapped body ....

No comments: