Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holiday is almost over ...

5 weeks of semester break is coming to an end soon .... This truly marks the end of the first semester .... Everything happened so quickly .... from taking A level results to being rushed to NTU and then exam .... results .... and now starting another semester .... Out of all this chaos , I actually managed to enjoy myself a bit ( thanks to those who visited Singapore and the friends I met in Singapore ... ).

Much is ahead of me next semester . Not only am I attempting more Academic Units this semester , I am planning to work and while trying to cope with all these I need to find time for the special ones .... sounds demanding yet it might turn out to be very interesting ... I bet this semester is going to be over more quickly ....

Days left in Malaysia : 2

No comments: