Sunday, January 10, 2010

Interesting day ...

I have decided to go public after all .... for those who know ,you don't have to hide anymore ... for those who don't ... this is something extra going on in my life ....

Few weeks ago , I asked this gal in my class out .... like a date la ... and she RELUCTANTLY ( as I sense ... ) agreed ... well ... today is the big day ....

Thanks to her emergency meeting , we had to cut it short ... just enough time for us to have lunch and talked .... talked as in few hours talk ... thank goodness the drink was bottomless ... or else drinks itself would have cost me a fortune ....

This date wasn't in vain , I knew so much more about her than before ... I think I am finally starting to have a grasp about her ... The most unbelievable thing was I paid for the meal ( even though she tried to do dutch ... ) ...that's how special she is ... but this only happens on the FIRSTs.... I specified .. or else I can quit uni and start working to pay my debts off ....

But somehow we came to a conclusion to wait .................

............ PAUSE ................

yup .... wait ................ she needed more time to think .........

................. LONGER PAUSE ...................

Good thing is she gave me a date in which she will give me an answer .... hmm .... at least I have some comfort knowing that how long exactly I needed to wait ....

Fingers crossed . Wish me luck.

No comments: