Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1 week memorial ....

Yer ... sounds so dull .......

Anyway , believe it or not . We have survived a week ... minor arguements here and there but mostly it was wonderful ...hopefully there will be more weeks to come ... maybe months ..... years ?????? ....... hmm .... we'll see ......

I had my first Spanish class today ... my lecturer is from Spain ..... Spanish women will never let anyone down ...... even in her forties , she still looked amazing ...... HOT !!! ( hopefully this message doesn't go to the unintended ones .... lol ) ....... It was a basic introduction .... Basic words .... The first sentence we learn was 'te quiero' ...... will come in handy though ....

Love the class ...... freaking out abot the exam ... it will affect my overall grades ...... I don't do things I am not confident in usually ..... and this is a BIG step ........

Today's class sort of made me want to go Spanish-speaking countries ... preferrably less developed countries .... Mexico , Peru or even Argentina .....so ....... start SAVING !!!!

No comments: