Friday, September 4, 2009

Weird Things only happen in Singapore

Another very weird thing happened today .

I was walking back to my room after my class . I saw a car coming while I was trying to cross the road .... I stepped back and allow the car to pass first .... common sense what ..... later kena langgar or horned then very embaressing .... The weird thing was , the driver stopped the car right before the zebra crossing ..... really , not slow down but he braked the car .... some more it was on a slope ... I was so shocked I didn't react for a second ... then he signaled me to cross the road first .... Wa .... this kind of mentality where to find ?

If in some country M****** , the only thing lying on that zebra crossing will be my dead body .... haih ... next election must VOTE !!!! Choose your government k ... ( this applies to those studying overseas , especially UK people ... must purposely come back and vote ..... )

No comments: