Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Was busy ...

Wa ... I haven't updated my blog for a few days already .... I was very tired ..... so am I now .... well , the things that happened these few days were :

- Wei Han and I are planning to come back to Malaysia next weekend ( most probably Friday night ) ... YES !!! Lots of cheap McDs...

- I didn't fail Chemistry after all .. G** knows what is wrong with my luck .... in fact I got 70marks .... but it was mostly pity marks .... my 3D structures draw until so ugly the professor still gave me pity marks .... most of the guessing questions 'gam ngam hou' tembak correct .... what the .... anyway ... just to compare .... someone actually got 97marks .... he is from Malaysia also .... yeah .... that's the way ... lol .

- I am making progress in my tutorials . I didn't embaress myself as much with my notorious questions ... got to know a few more friends ( mostly from Malaysia .... give me some time la ) ....

- After that long .... full-of-bread weekend , I decided to eat better ... food takes my stress off a bit .. so I tried the soya bean ice-cream yesterday ... kononnya can make me stay awake throughout the lecture but it worked oppositely .... I felt sleepier ...

- Today I learned about toxicology in Forensic Science .... The most common and lethal drug that mankind use is ALCOHOL !!!! .... See ... alcohol poisoning has the highest fatality rate amongst all poisons .... now I got an excuse ( supported statistically ) not to drink !!! Another reason to love forensic science ....
- My roommate and I are getting along better .... he started to play tennis .... so he gets more tired everyday and do less other "stuff" ..... I think we are going to get along well .... but both of us are really dirty.. so far we have never mopped the room at all .... ewww ..... what to do ? I am lazy what ....

I'll be in Malysia for a week . Feel free to ask me out .... I mean it in the most innocent way .

No comments: