Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Short trip back to Malaysia

Last weekend was fantastic ...

I went back to Malaysia last Friday ( missed the Organic Chemistry lecture ) . It was a very short trip ( from Friday night to Monday morning ) but the food I ate was unbelievable ... Here is the list of food I ate ...

Friday noon - JB
- McDonald's Ayam Goreng McD set LARGE ( still cheaper than the Medium set in Singapore ) .
Friday night - KL
- Fried Hokkien mee and other local delicacies as supper ... so full that night ..
Saturday morning - KL
-Local food at the market .
Saturday noon - KL
-Homecook meal .... best !!!
Saturday night - KL
-Grand scale homecook meal ... my mum spent like 3 hours in the kitchen .... so many dishes ... my nanny and her family joined us as well .... so heart-warming ...
Sunday morning - Bentong
-McD breakfast ( see the addiction ... )
Sunday noon - Kemaman in Terengganu
-SEAFOOD !!! Prawns , fish and CRABS !!! omg .... fantastic ...
Sunday night - Cherating
-Self-prepared steamboat ....
Monday morning - Cherating
-Steamboat leftovers ...
Monday noon - In the bus
-Bread
Monday night - Singapore
-Western food with Wei Han ...

See the change from Malaysia to Singapore ??? That's how drastic the food gets ...

My family said I became thinner ( by a lot ) and a lot more paler ( aka whiter ) ... Best slimming center and whitening center is located in Singapore .... I am a walking specimen ...

No comments: