Sunday, September 6, 2009

PAWS ...

Today is my feeding day .... alright ... sounds very wrong . Let me explain . The first club I joined in NTU was PAWS ... it's a voluntary club to help the cats as there are many cats in the campus ... I am in charge of feeding the cats in Hall 7 ( my hall ) on Sunday .... so far I have only seen about 5 cats ....sad . My partner feeder said there were more than 10 usually ... hmm .... I wonder why they didn't show up for food ...

Anyway , it was really an amazing experience to be close to cats again .... considering I have left one behind in Malaysia for more than a week already ..... this small gesture also took some of my pressure away ...

Next week will be hactic .... Another Maths exam ( thankfully the first exam I did ok ) ..... and Atomic Chemistry coming up ( unfortunately my Organic Chemistry was horrible ..... ) ..... ' Cats are human's best friends ' .....lol

No comments: