Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TIRED ..............................

Today I only have 4 hours of lecture .... how tiring can it get ?

Yes , it can .

Between the lectures I managed to sneak back and get an hour of sleep before the next lecture . I went for the volleyball try out at 7pm ..... 'gam ngam ho' that time I promised the Malaysian group people for dinner ( including wei han ) ... I thought the try out was going to last about one hour ... TOPS .... but from 7 it went on and went on .... we did spiking training and positioning and then played 3 sets berturut-turut ..... wa .... until 10pm only finished ..... the amount sweat can make Singapore sink already ..... but I couldn't enjoy it more !!!! It was like all the unhappy things just went away ....for a moment la ...

Tomorrow got maths test ..... somemore will contribute to the overall scores and grade ..... thank goodness most of them are from C3 .... wait , useless , I forgot everything already .... tonight I'll try to refresh a little , hopefully I won't fail .....

No comments: