Friday, September 11, 2009

Compulsive .... but I am so SATISFIED !!!!!

First of all , the title sounds wrong , but it best decribes how I am feeling now .

I went for the fisrt Earthlink ( an environmental club ) meeting yesterday night ..... I was too lazy to walk , so I took the bus .... I ended up being late for the meeting .... sad ... and the time I estimated for dinner was gone as well ..... After the meeting , I was dying from starvation .

Since W** H**'s erhem erhem has come , obviously he is going to spend some "quality" time with erhem erhem la .... I didn't want to eat alone , so I looked around and saw my SAVIOUR !!!! I was so tempted ..... I tried to control myself for so long .............................................................. but my self control was weak , so withount thinking twice . I followed my desire for the first time .....

I approached her ..... and asked her ......

" 1 set of Double Cheeseburger plain , take-away , my preferred drink is Sprite "
" 4 dollars 80 cents sir . "

I quickly gave the money to her before I regret and walked back to my room ..... gosh ! The smell of french fries was so tempting .... but my hands weren't washed yet ( H1N1's side effect ) so I had to hold back .....

The taste of Sprite was too much for me to handle . I have not tasted soft drinks the moment I set foot into Singapore ..... I finished it within a few steps ...... I walked so fast that the people around were like ' Rushing for a flight meh .... ' .

I barked into my room ( after washing my hands ) . The first taste of french fries ..... and cheeseburger ...... For your information , I am addicted to McDonalds .... back in Malaysia at least once in a week I must have it . But my budget in Singapore doesn't permit for McDonalds .... Gosh . I was so hyper !!!

Slowly , the guilt sets in .... die lo ... must save tomorrow . So today I am having 1 meal only .... I purposely woke up a little late ( afternoon ) and drank a lot of water until I make it to the canteen in the evening .... there is a price to pay for compulsive desire ......

I can't wait to go home . I can eat McDonalds everyday .....lol .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I over precise post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to study the intact story.