Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I love Forensic Science ...

Today is my second lesson in Forensic Science .... I admit 3 hours lecture is actually quite tough to go through but it was really really interesting !!!

We learned about DNA today ... so if anyone here has any doubt as to whether they are adopted or you think your siblings and you have nothing in common at all .... feel free to find me ... Ok la , I admit I can't do the test .... but I think I know how to read the basis Short Tandem Repeats Capillary Gel Electrophoresis graph .... can tell whether you are biologically compatible or not .... haha .... wah .. berlagak pula ..... it was actually a common sense thing la ....

Then we did some case studies as well .... seems really like CSI ... they gave us some clues .... then the results of the relative tests .... then analyse ..... but no suspect to interview .... haiya .. memang potong steam .....this is the only subject that I am looking forward to for the exam because we can get some real case studies then .... Woohoo !!!

Next week is toxicology .... the name itself is so CSI-ish aready ...... that's it la .... I think I may need a switch in career already ....

No comments: