Sunday, August 30, 2009

San Xi Lin Men

After the Great Depression , suddenly I got 3 good news come 2gether ( San Xi Lin Men ) .... Yeah ....

1 ) I went to MSA ( Malaysian Something ....not sure what it is Association ) .... for Merdeka celebration . It was a blast , here , free from the government , we were allowed to talk FREELY ..... the committee presented a sketch on Malaysia ..... some of the topics included the mysterious suicide of Tan Beng Beng* , SOME building that happens to NOT have a CCTV .... omg , it was hilarious .... seeing all Malaysians again is so heart warming ....

2 ) I bought a LAPTOP !!! ... it cost me SGD999 ( the cost I tanggung myself .... I am owing my parents money ... ) ... but this means I can go online until super duper late ....previously I could only do this once in a month in my grandma's house .....

3 ) W** H** is here !!!!!!! Although our halls are miles apart .... but I still managed to meet him today . We went shopping and he got a singapore number . The number you will have to get from him la ....

Wa .... what a momentous day ...

No comments: