Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nervous

Piano exam countdown : 3 days

Honestly , I didn't feel a bit close to this nervous taking A Level exam ( or any other exams for that matter ) .... The reasonS being :

1. I'm so unprepared . My pieces are all over the place . touching is terrible .... slip notes all the time ... my piano teacher said 'no more slip notes for a diploma student !!! ' ....

2. The exam requirement is 35minutes +- 10% .... I timed myself ... it was less than 30minutes .... The moment they find out I didn't perform long enough . Then it's a sure fail ...

3. I didn't touch any theory since Grade 8 . So I'll probably fail Viva voce aka Oral exam ..... They ask somrthign weird ... and I'll be 'Emmmm.............' ......

4. Quick Study .... great . For a person who failed Sight Reading since Grade 6 . What are my chances of passing this ... hmmm ... lets see .... o ya . It's -1 .

I need to pass all three components to get a pass . All three are looking as though they are going to fail . If for G** knows what reason I pass this exam , then I got to reconsider HIM ......

Never mind , A Level results coming out soon .... that will only mean ONE thing ..... I can start uni soon !!! Thank G** .... one more day at home and you will see on news the next day .....

No comments: