Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NTU ... I am coming

Everything happened so suddenly ....

I still remember on Tuesday after my afternoon nap I came online and found out I got an offer from NTU . My second choice indeed ... Chemistry and Biological Chemistry , but who am I to grumble ??? Since there is not much difference from Biotechnology ( my first choice ) , I accepted the offer .

Today , I just did my passport .... WITHIN 1 hour ONLY !!! Hurray , finally , Malaysia Boleh is not just plain talk ... I couldn't believe its efficiency . Then when I called the NTU office , they said I had to be there latest by tomorrow ..... That's it la ... Graduation Night is tomorrow ... I end up giving up the award and the last chance to see my college friends ..... I have to leave tonight and reach there tomorrow morning ...

Sad .... few days ago , I never saw this coming and suddenly I'll be away from Malaysia . No Malaysian food seems to fill my stomach at all .... I just kept eating and eating ..... I couldn't sleep last night ..... so much to think about ... How I burn my time ? Sudoku .... Did I just sound like a nerd again ( which I am not ) ????

Goodbye ..... next time anyonw comes to Singapore I'll buy you a Roti Canai .... haha ..... Hopefully some of my friends can enter NTU as well ( next year also can .... )

No comments: