Monday, August 17, 2009

Meaningless

I have no idea what I am doing nowadays .... No jobs , no money , no books .... What is life ??!!! Haha .... I am too shy to ask for jobs anyway . They rejected me right away when I said there is a possibility of me being enrolled into uni before September ... sweat ... so realistic .....

Here I am , helping out in the office . Not so much helping out considering the staffs are doing everything . I just issue some invoices when my parents are not around ( which is like 2 minutes a day when they go to the washroom ) ...... I have to buy lunch for them , do laundry for the family which I HATE so much !!! G** bless computer ...... I can chat and go online and everything during free time ( = 90% of the time ... )

See how I am suffering now ??? That's why I want results day to come soon ... I want to move on ....... I still remembered how I started to count down from day22 .... and in a blink of an eye , it has come down to 2 DAYS !!!! YEAH !!!!

PS : For those who don't look forward to results day , sorry la ..... In an attempt to burn my free time faster , I posted a poll ( again .... ) to see your predictions ..... We'll see how psychic you are .....

No comments: