Sunday, August 23, 2009

NTU ....

Just when I think the most 'gan jiong' moment was results day , it turned out that it wasn't ....

Yesterday when I was about to take my afternoon nap , suddenly B***** Y*** called . He told me that NTU had replied .... That's it la . There was no Internet in the house . How to check ? I couldn't wait till the next day ... Did I forget to mention I was at my grandmother's house ? I called every single soul ( wait ... i don't believe in souls ... ) who applied to NTU . W** H** graciously turned down my call , he was probably at Yee Eng's house back then .... Then B***** called me again and told me few of my other friends were rejected as well .... gone la .

I asked B to check my status for me ..... there was nothing there except your application is still being processed ... What ??!!! I must check my email . I went through a lot of trouble to get myself online . Yahoo said " No mail " ..... What ??!!! .... Did they even receive my application ???

I called Wh again and thank goodness there was actually someone who hasn't received any emails .... whew .... On the next day , I called the office . They said my application was still being considered ....

The next few days I'll live in fear . Should they reject me ont this , then I'll have to wait for next year ...sob ....

No comments: