Thursday, October 15, 2009

Not so top after all huh ...

All these years people generally feel very positive about my academic results , I myself am satisfied with it of course .... but here at NTU things have changed ....

Let's take an example . The recent Biochemistry mid-term exam was so so so tough .... really squeezed every single drop of brain matter out of my head and I felt good with the paper because I managed to finish all the questions ( tembak here and there of course ) .... my results are ok ... but wait until you heat this :

" 3 students scored 100% and about 40 scored over 90% "

I was like so stunned when I heard that .... What ???!!! 100% ???!!! 3 PEOPLE SOMEMORE !!! The total number of students in the class is only 200+ ..... there are about 25% of freaking smart geniuses all around the lecture theatre .... And I thought I was good at Biochemistry ...

It feels terrible .... do any of you actually felt this way before ??? This is my first time and I am trying to cope with it .

Well .... don't worry , I won't do anything stupid ... I realized to compete with these geniuses are really useless .... I decided to just try my best ( at least must try to maintain the scholarship ... ) and try to hang out with the more " ordinary " people ....

Well , what am I doing ??? Study study study .... haha ...

No comments: