Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I think I was possessed ...

Don't be terrified by the title .... this was what happened ...

Just now while I was playing computer games , I heard a knock at the door ( my roommate was out ) . There was a guy standing in front of me ...

" Do you have a minute ?"
" What is this about ? "
" Well , our hall 7 jam band is currently raising fund to buy new musical instruments . We had to borrow from other halls in the past . Would you like to make a contribution ? A dollar or 2 will help ... "

......Pause .....

It was really awkward ... normally I would just say " NOT INTERESTED " and slam the door .... well , not slamming the door... so rude .... furthermore it was for jam band ... like Christian jam band ..... Every common sense in the world would have done this .... but I didn't know why .... I just went and took out 2dollars and gave it to him ....

OMG .... I feel so stupid now .... All the tasteless meals and bread was all for nothing .... I think I should go for an exorcism ... haha .... even though I don't believe in it .... Bad luck I guess ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

limjiahui900324145833.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.