Saturday, October 24, 2009

First Taste of Getting Drunk ...

Don't be misled by the title . I wasn't drunk , but this is and will be the closest I will ever get to that .... The suffering was too much ...

Yesterday night was a Friday night . I just finished my volleyball practice which by the way was our first friendly match against Hall 5 in an indoor volleyball court .... it was a lot of fun ... Anyway , what happens usually on Fridays is that I'll be hanging out with my laptop ( no $$$ ... where got outings ?? ) while Joonas will go out ( G** knows where he goes ) until very late at night ...

So I slept at about 2am ( which was pretty early for friday nights ... usually 4am .... because I was so tired from the training ... ) . Just when I was nicely asleep , Joonas came back ....

Although it was quite dark , I could still him walking funny .... he slammed the door so hard I was instantly wide awake .... He stumbled here and there until he got a hang of himself against his chair .... Ironically still had the time to undress before he went to bed ... The whole thing was quite scary as he couldn't even walk straight to his bed ... I was so scared he was going to fall or something .... with his weight I guess I would have a one or two broken ribs easily ...

So he lied on his bed ... safe and sound ... I was thinking ' Thank GOODNESS .... ' ... then I went back to sleep .... and was awake again when he threw up .... It was so horrifying ..... I didn't dare to turn my head over to him ... the sound of vomit dropping onto the floor and his throat choking again and again .... soon enough the smell of alcohol came out , fuming the room with vodka ....

I couldn't sleep at all . I tried my best to but it didn't work . I ended up waking at 7am and go online .... until I was really really tired only I went back to sleep ....

Although this experience is quite overwhelming to me , there were some points I just didn't get it . For one I didn't see his friends helping him up to the THIRD floor .... and how could he fit the key in correctly into the lock when he was so drunk ??? And to undress before bed ??? I guess I'll never know because I kind of make it a point not to get drunk at all !!!! So to those who have tried in the past ( you know who you are ... lol ... ) I'll be more careful next time .... Getting drunk is so not worth it ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.