Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Embarrassed ....

I had the most embarrassing experience today ...

After my volleyball training at about 10pm , I headed back to my room and found out I forgot to bring the key and Joonas was apparently out ....of all the times I actually remember to bring the key , it has to be today whereby I forget and he 'gam ngam' went out ....I was sweaty , smelly , tired ... anything you can call after 3 hours of practice ...

Since I wasn't very close to my neighbours , I went downstairs to ask my friend ( who lives right a floor below me ) for help . She was kind enough to invite me in but judging from the pungent smell from my body , I would rather wait outside her room ....

I went to the security guard and he said I have to get the key from the security office ... which was located miles away ... I was too exhausted to move another step , let alone making it all the way to the office . This left me with the last option : to wait for him to come back .....btw , I left my handphone in the room also and no one I knew had his handphone number .... such bad luck ...

So I borrowed my friend's towel , shirt , sandals , shampoo and soap to bathe .... Of course I have to use back the same pants .... And here I am .... writing a post in the computer room .... some people are using the music room for group discussion ... for goodness sake , use the lounge ( which isn't air-conditioned ) ....

I have no idea why my luck can get so bad .... as if SOMEONE is purposely planning this .... haih ....die la ... no revision today ...lol .... and now I owe my friend a big favour ... lol

No comments: