Saturday, May 22, 2010

My first Mohawk

This is the second time I visited this hairstylist that my friend introduced me to. The first time he convinced me to start styling my hair using wax. Please note that I HATE hair products... somehow my hair will become really dry and clump together but you should have seen how furious he got when he realised I never styled my hair before.... so since then I started on and off... mostly failures... still working on that...

After 2 months, I went to visit him again. I told him the last haircut was too difficult for me. I asked him to change some other hairstyle.... he replied 'okay' and we started our session. He didn't even tell me what he was going to do. What happened next was still quite overwhelming to me. Within 5 minutes, his scissors and hair clippers flew all around my head... at the end of it, he told me 'o ya, this is a mohawk-inspired hairstyle' .......... WT*.... I have seen mohawk and honestly I am not even close to having the courage to carry that style.... then he started styling... the amount of aerosol he used could have made a football-field-sized hole in the ozone... I was literally choking, grasping for air as he went on....

To be fair, this is not a real mohawk... but it is as far as I will go....

So, there you have it. My first "mohawk"...

Front view
Side view

Back view

For what it is worth, he charges SGD 10 including hairwash, haircut and hairstyling... I think it is quite fair....
In 2 months time I shall visit him again. Probably come back as a platinum blonde.... =(



No comments: