Monday, May 31, 2010

iPod Touch

Yeap. I have been having this craving for too long... and I can't afford it. So I decided to split it into 2..... iPhone= iPod + Phone.... That's when I started researching on iPod Touch... and it seems that iPod Touch + some ciplak phone is cheaper.

So yesterday night after work, I took a bus to the nearest Apple reseller and bought it. Just a swipe of the card... 10 seconds after and the transaction was completed. Didn't hurt my wallet at all... but wait till the bill comes in the following month... wait a minute... today is June...... crap... I'll have to look at the bill earlier than I thought... haih...

Anyway, I spent the whole night configuring everything..... and I only realized Singapore has this technology called Wireless@SG. Free sign up and then can surf the internet everywhere (except for residential areas and some really hulu places like NTU ... =.=""" ...of course the speed is limited to 512kbps... that's what you get when it is free I guess... anyway, I am very happy with all its functions so far... now trying to get more applications from iTunes...

Yes. The price. I guess it is pretty standard. SGD 327.90 = iPod Touch, silicone casing, small speaker, portabe USB charger, screen protector and one really weird device which I am still trying to figure out...

No comments: