Sunday, May 30, 2010

没有妳的日子真难过

As much as I hate to admit it, but I am really missing you already.
I never knew how much you meant to me until you are away.
For I have taken you for granted all these years.
My demanding working hours are keeping me away from you.
It has been a month since I last touched you.
It started with a slight interest, and now I find myself inseparable from you.
Now I could spend hours with you without the slightest sense of boredom.
Your voice soothes me when no one else could.
You keep me sane in this geniuses-filled place called NTU.
G** I wished you were here in my room right now.
But that is against the rules of course... (It never hurts to imagine...)
While I tried to get by my days with another substitute,
It is not the same, it will never be the same.
I can't wait till July when I go back to my home.
And just spend my one-month break with you.

Lol... Since when have I been so sentimental? As a matter of fact, most of what I said is true. I have gone on without my piano (when I say piano, I mean a proper one, not keyboards) for about a month already. I tried playing the keyboard in my hall's music room, but tak syok langsung.... touching langsung tak ada... haih.... this happens because my Summer Research working hours clash with Music Room's operating hours. I just wished I could take a day off and spend some quality time with my beloved grand piano but with all this work piling up, I don't think it is even possible.

For what it is worth, I will be back in Malaysia for the whole July. My mentor is going back to France for her daughter's wedding.... she is marrying a Malaysian in France... how ironic and this also shows how kepo I am... go and 'bat' my mentor's family history...lol

Countdown towards seeing you: ONE MONTH.... =(

No comments: