Saturday, March 6, 2010

IPhone Crave

Haih ... I've been having this craving since last year .... I want an IPod, a camera, a better handphone, a mobile internet ........ and now I can have all of them in ONE ...

IPHONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current price in Singapore (without a plan) is about SGD1000 !!!!!!! omg ... almost same in Malaysia ... Actually, I was quite determined to buy it after Chinese New Year. But I heard news that this model will have a drastic fall in price by the end of the year as another new model is coming out.... the wait is killing me ....

So many people are using it. On the street, on billboards, in the MRT even in class I'll see people sliding the screen around ...... ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH ..... It is a miracle I have survived 2 weeks since the WITHDRAWAL symptoms start ...lol

As much as I would like to follow my heart, I have also heard how fragile it can be. And the maintenance won't be cheap. Not to mention I basically work my butt off this semester for nothing. Everything will go into this phone. Haih ... so many things are holding me back ....

Let's hope my withdrawal will subside soon. Or else.... a 15 minutes bus and one swipe of NETS card (something like a debit card in Singapore) I'll end up with an IPhone. Isn't it just freaky how easy shopping can be nowadays?

No comments: