Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CEP !!!

CONGRATULATIONS to me !!! LOL ... perasannya ... I just found out I was shortlisted for CEP (Culture & Education Programme) 2010. Haven't heard of it? So was I. In short, it is a programme that will 'supposedly' inculcate some values ... bla bla bla ... AMONGST THE YOUNG ATHELETES IN YOUTH OLYMPIC 2010 !!!!

Well, of course it comes with a price. I had to participate in their training programme from 20th to 25th March (6 consecutive days) and devote my August to the programme. While doing so, I am going to :

1. miss 4 days of class.... can't even imagine what that will do to me. I also found out I have Spanish mid term during the camp.

2. miss Wei Han's guitar performance .... haih ... I hope I have time to tell him later. Not good finding it out through my blog. Anyway, my girlfriend and Guat Sim will go and support him....

3. miss my FIRST 20+ birthday .... T_T .... officially old now.

Haih. It is a really great exposure. Not to mention it will light up my resume... ( Yer... talking like job-hunting adults ... CONFIRMED OLD ... ). I guess I can only do this in Year 1....

No comments: