Saturday, April 25, 2009

Exam is OVER !!!!!!

I know it's a little too late to blog about this considering exam was over so long ... Anyway I just want to share how I spent my stress-free time .

On Wednesday , my last paper was Chemistry 6A , which means we had to be quarantined from 8am to 2.30pm .... omg ..... The paper was dreadful but it was like heaven after that ..... We went to watch ' Fast & Furious ' .... Yes .... this show is probably so outdated to most of the people , I wanted to watch earlier but my friends were freaked out by the trials .... It was SO WORTH WATCHING !!! Got hot ...... err..... cars ......and ..... stunts .... the girls ..... err.... I am too innocent to realise them ..... *vomit blood .......*

Thursday was a holiday for all non Accounting students ..... so E*** S*** , S****** C***** , B****** Y** , M*** J*** S****** and I went to do some sports to loosen up our 'nerve bones' ( direct translation from Cantonese ) at some club at Bukit Jalil .... We ended up swimming in HOT SUN for like an hour . Thanks to my ego for not using the sun block , I had a mild sunburn ..... After that we went to the steam room .... 52'C was not easy at all .... my pores opened as big as C****** Y**'s eyes ..... but miraculously , most of my blackheads were gone !!! It was better than facial treatment ....

The story didn't end here . Initially , we were planning to go to E***'s house to visit ..... not to see his sister of course .... please , I am not a paedophile ..... On the way we just came out with this spontaneous idea to go visit E***** G**'s house nearby ..... we called to see whether she was awake or not and as usual she panicked as soon as she heard us .... Anyway , we had Fishball Noodle as lunch ( quite expensive in my opinion but it tasted quite good ) and ICE ( treated by E***** G** ...... thanks again ) .....

There was more on Friday but I posted quite a lot already ..... very thirsty from talking .... next time I will catch up on it ......

No comments: