Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Super Random Post

I am sitting in the library now.
Checking emails .
Preparing for Bristol's interview tomorrow .
But there is nothing to prepare already .
Because I know the chances of making it through is 216/3546 ( exact statistics ).
So , why care ?
Why must I go UK ?
IMU not good enough ? ( no offence , kx )
Or just that I terikut-ikut other people ?
Whatever .
Today is April Fool .
So what you saw just now was my "emo" wannabe .
Obviously I won't emo on my blog . ( no offence , a***** o* )
I keep things to myself most of the time .
Hard to find people whom you really really trust .
Is it difficult for you too ?
Because I haven't found anyone .
Girlfriend can be trusted ?
Sure . But there are still things better remain as secret .
Again , today is April Fool .
Expect the most unexpected .
HAPPY APRIL FOOL !!!
AND HOPEFULLY YOU WON'T BE ONE OF THE VICTIMS .
Because I have seen too many today ..........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

[url=][/url]

Anonymous said...

23169.....87396

Anonymous said...

Search engine marketing wants a good search engine optimizer plan. Just certainly one of these methods can make a giant distinction in your websites place and company your web site brings you.
My accomplice and I really loved reading this weblog submit, I was simply itching to know do you commerce featured posts? I'm always trying to find someone to make trades with and merely thought I'd ask.
Extremely rated post. I learn something completely new on different blogs everyday. Deciding on one . stimulating to read the paper content from different writers and learn somewhat something from their website. I’d like to apply sure of this content material on my weblog you’re mind. Natually I’ll give a link right here we're at your internet-site. Respect your sharing.


generic Methotrexate | order Methotrexate prescription

Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol online tramadol hcl msds - tramadol hcl generic name

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy phentermine online cheap no rx - buy phentermine online mastercard

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]order virazole
[/url] copegus buy online
ribavirin buy online
buy rebetol