Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hola

Have been ignoring this blog for too long..... can take some time from my deepavali break to do some updates... can you believe it has been 2 months since my last update???!!! Felt like just updated yesterday.....

As you know, more than half a semester has past.... seriously in a blink of an eye.... in no time all of us will be venturing into the working world... =( .... I would do anything to continue studying and NOT working... somehow studying is so much easier.... (I guess this statement will get me killed by many other students in this world....)

This semester as usual, I am the slackiest (if this word exists) amongst my friends... took 6 modules... lab module has no examination (but trust me, I wished there was one.... somehow reports and assignments are not my forte....). Took an Art module (has Jia Hui gone crazy?) and a Business module.... I gotta salute those who are daring enough to take it.... it is like the toughest subject in the world.... why would someone wanna MAJOR in it in the first place??? Anyway, I used S/U options on them already, meaning that I just have to pass the exam to get the credits and my marks won't affect my cGPA.... what a relief..... So what I am left with this semester is Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Spanish Nivel 2!!!

In terms of study load, I am pretty relaxed... still LOVE espaƱol.... I have made up my mind to take all the way to Level 3... and maybe if I have the money and time, I will further it outside NTU (since the maximum they offer is till level 3).... Organic Chemistry turned out to be quite interesting this year.... molecules synthesis... more than ONE correct answer... could let our creativity run wild... haha.... and some of my Summer Research knowledge could be applied here like the cost of chemicals, time of each reaction and how dangerous they are.... I can use all of these to determine which synthetic pathway is better.... =)

I lost the election in Earthlink... in a way it was a blessing in disguise.... I doubt I could manage 2 main committee positions... not to mention I LOVE being in Piano Ensemble.... just to meet up with same passion as I have... (quite many pretty talents this year.....) ... See whether I can get lucky or not... haha....

Something weird happened yesterday.... my ex-girlfriend texted me....

"Stresses, stressed, stressed" ..... That's it.... how cryptic is that???!!!
"???" ..... I replied her.
"Dun mind me.... just stressed out. doing something random".... she replied.
"Wanna talk abt it?"... I sent her.
"Nvm... Ignore me... rest well. Nights."... I got this the text within 5 seconds...
"Ok... nites then." .... the end of texting....

I am terrible at reading girls' minds.... somehow they operate really differently... could someone shed some light on me regarding what she was trying to convey to me???

Anyway..... I recently found another repertoire for myself.... very old song.... from Bach (he was a genius...)... and very famous.... I bet everyone knows this song.... but it will take me years to master it....

No comments: