Thursday, August 5, 2010

Space Cadet

This week is as free as it can ever get.... actually it is getting quite boring... 12 hours of sleep everyday doesn't give me that extra kick anymore.... thank goodness the YOG Committee rewarded us with a VVIP ticket to YOG Opening Ceremony's full dress REHEARSAL.... at least I have ONE thing to look forward ....




Met up with Bernard from NUS yesterday. Went to China Town to eat some Beijing food... same thing happened again, so many queued for that restaurant. We were under the impression that the restaurant was superb but it turned out to be only so-so... This is the typical case in Singapore. As long as you serve DECENT (aka average) food, then you will earn like crazy....





O ya... back to Space Cadet. I was so bored that I spent hours on Space Cadet... and BOOM!

33.5 Million !!!!!!!!!

Lol... I got so lucky and got like tonnes of extra balls and replays....

No comments: