Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to Singapore ... AGAIN...

Well, my time in Malaysia has finally come to an end.... 1 whole month of nice food and meeting up with friends were awesome... but somehow I still miss Singapore... guess I am not too homey after all...

Last update was more than a month ago.... wow... longest record.... For what it is worth, I think I have recovered from the break up (Woo-hoo... lol). Now I am as ready as ever .... I hope...

Anyway, last Saturday I went to Singapore Universal Studio (finally...). I shall dedicate an entire post on it when I get the pictures. The entrance free is SGD66 during the weekdays and SGD 72 during the weekends... my cousin got a corporate price of SGD 40+++.... so I was lucky...

PS: I am so jeolous of those people who can play 'Draw My Thing' !!!!!

No comments: