Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Randoooooom

As usual , I am sitting in the library , in front of the computer ..... Doing nothing .... Everyone is so nerdy ... technically no one was online ???!!!

Anyway , I received my pin number today .
Good thing : We can check our results online .
Better thing : We don't have to compare our results with some overly-smart people ....
Bad thing : We won't meet up on the results day . Tomorrow is really the LAST DAY of college ...

Yesterday's Physics 6 was absolutely depressing . I REALLY REALLY forgot some of the earlier units .... but I just crapped all the way through .... hopefully can get a 40% then I am super happy already ....

Today's Biology 6 .... I predict is gonna be better considering Biology 5 almost killed me ..... we shall see ....

No comments: