Sunday, February 22, 2009

OB Night

Yesterday was OB ( Orientation Ball ) Night . It was something like WMS prom night . So no point giving details . Let the pictures say something ....


CF people
Kern Wen , Me , Chee Yip , Steven
* Not joining CF no matter what ... *


Me , Mary , Brandon



Melanie , Me, Pik Wen ....
( Lucky me , can't even open my eyes to look at them .
Hopefully I didn't spell their names wrongly ...)



Guys showing off machoness .... tak tersampai pula .... spot the not ?



S0803 Class Photo
( Please focus on Mark ... the camera thinks he is too black already ...
must whiten him a bit ...)




Kean Liang , Me , Kit Wai , Stephen , Choon Hui ( My new found neighbour )
Joewin , Harry , Eric , Ganesa

Javan ( Sorry , don't know how to spell ....)




Me , Harry , Devina , Clarissa , Snokee
Henry , Alexis , Mei Xin
* The hand belongs to Bernard *


Divya , Me , Sue Ann , Michelle
( Again , lucky me ..... )



OB King and Queen
( Yes , you are right , he is Kumaran .... quite matchy to the queen huh ....
It's a joke , Kumaran likes someone else ... oops ! )


July King ( Kartiq )and Queen ( Adele )
* Again , there may be spelling mistakes .... my apologies ... *



Table 13
Brandon , Me , Alex , Harry
Stephen , Daniel , Denise , Jessica , Elisa a.k.a Yati

So , That's all I have .... I wished I took some pictures on how we spent the night at Prince Hotel room , but I figured you guys are way too under age , so I'll keep it to myself .... Those pictures are really 18sxxxxxx............ Thank you Student Council for the great event ....
* The student council were quite smart , having most of the dishes served with cheese . Even I who always claim to have the biggest stomach took one plate only ..... Smart . *

No comments: