Thursday, February 12, 2009

Biggest Joke of The Day

The title of the joke is ------

JIA HUI GOING TO CF ( CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP )
I knew something wasn't quite right when k* h** started calling me during maths to ask where I'll be after college . I should have trusted my instinct and lied to him ( even though I don't lie usually , but this time I should have done it to save my life ) at that time ..... but I was being myself - ' Honesty is my policy ' ...... So , he caught up with me after college and dragged me all the way from the office ( ground floor ) all the way up to the second floor , for what ?
CF .
Great .
Everyone's eyes almost dropped out when I entered the room ( Some people resorted to violence to get me into that room .... even the girls .... I felt so victimised ) . The juniors also lost their 'souls' ( translated from Cantonese : Wan Fei Pak San ) when they saw me . I still remember during Orientation Week when I ragged them , I used to ask them this .
" Where is the last place you think I'll want to be ? If you get this correct , I'll give you free signature "
"Errr ..... H**L ?"
"WRONG !!!! I don't believe in all this crap .... no offence . "
"Errr .... How do I know ?"
"It's CF ..... duh "
Having said that , I joined the CF's meeting today . The first event was games - 'Mafia and Detectives ??? .... not sure' and 'Pulse ??? ... again , not sure' ... M****** B*** and I were the detectives ... both also were visually impaired ( translation : short-sighted but didn't want to wear specs for beauty purposes .... ) , how were we supposed to find out who winked ? Anyway , as the game went on , one of the mafias was definitely having the most unlucky day in his life . He was so near to me that I actually saw him winking at someone ..... gotcha ! But we failed to get the other one . The rest of the CF people ( except for those who pulled me into the room ) were nice enough to spare us the punishment ....
Next was worship . I have never been so quiet in my life . While the rest were singing their hearts out to G** , my lips were sealed so tightly , the can opener would have broken trying to open it ..... Why ? So simple right ? You do know why I didn't sing right ? I thought I mentioned it just now ....
It's because ................................................................................................................................................
********** SUSPENSE ***************
I was blind okay .... I couldn't read anything from the projector ... of course I couldn't sing without the lyrics right ? I hope no one thought that I hated worshipping .... because I DON'T WORSHIP .
After that , Mr. Michael came and gave a talk on the ' Fruits of The Soul ??? .... I hope I got it correct .... short term memory loss ' . After filtering all the 'unnecessary' parts , I actually found it quite meaningful .... hmmm ..... but don't get me wrong . I am still not joining CF after this .
New experience .... Thanks to K* H** , K****** K******** , D***** C***** , A***** L*** , S*****N and so many more ...... By the way , I missed lunch for this CF meeting .... congrats ....

No comments: