Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Roommie....

My luxurious life of one person staying in a double bedroom has come to an end.... it was a great couple of months having the whole room to myself... now I have a new roommate... Se llama Richard Foster. Tiene veintiun aƱos. Lugar de nacimiento es Oxford, England. Estudia Quimica en University of Southampton... Yup. He is in his fourth year now and he is only 21 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Screw Malaysian education system.... that's it, ISA will come and arrest me before I know it...

Lol...... NTU has a good relationship with Southampton.... normally we will have 10+ exchange students, so I wasn't surprised at all he came from there.... And so happen we study the SAME course.... come to think of it, maybe they did it on purpose..... Anyway, he seems like a nice person to share a room with .... Thank G** ...

3 roommates from 3 different countries in 1 year.... Am I lucky or the opposite?

No comments: